12/16/2005

Girls, Girls, MyHeavy, Girls

Jenna's Troubles With God

Apparently, Jenna Jameson is trouble dirty dancing in Arizona. I suppose that, when you're Jenna Jameson, you just can't get no respect. At least not from Right Wing kids.

Kristin Hersh, be my Valentine

Largehearted Boy gives us a link to a free 50 Foot Wave ep over at Throwing Music.

The state of being stateless
MyHeavey doesn't have a Wyoming. Go ahead, check. This state doesn't exist.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Audrety Tautou, The Da Vinci Code

So, I suppose the real news is that the Da Vinci Code trailer is up. But, to me, it's the fact that Audrey Tautou is in it. I love her; she's my favorite foreign actress. And, if you've seen Amélie (and I bet that you have), you'll understand.

On the Da Vinci Code, I still haven't gotten around to reading it even tough everyone and their grandmother have recommended it. I think that's part of the problem; when you write for a (hopeful) living, when someone's grandma says that a book is brilliant, you kind of question whether or not that's a good thing. I mean, a lot of books are brilliant to grandmothers. But that doesn't mean I'd like them. But, with this one, I think I'll just have to suck it up and read it. Anyone have a copy to loan me?

(Plus, Leon is in the movie. With Tom Hanks. And when Ron Howard and Tom Hanks set out to make a blockbuster, they don't fuck around.)

SXSW 2006

Full band list here.

A Very Jenny X-Mas

Does anyone else remember these images of good cheer?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home